Reduce your monthly phone costs with a VoIP service provider.
VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) brings together data, voice, and Internet over your IP connection to improve network capacity, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
Some organizations have already made huge investments in legacy PBX phone systems. But they still want the benefits that come through converging all local and long-distance phones systems and broadband Internet services onto one line. VoIP allows businesses to reap the benefits provided by legacy systems, without investing in new infrastructure. Using VoIP, you can consolidate all your communication systems, including data and voice into one bill and a single point of contact.
VoIP sends the voice traffic from your current phone system over the same connection you use for data. This excludes the need for separate access for voice so can you can eliminate the costs of maintaining separate circuits.
This service is delivered over our own private IP network to give you secure, guaranteed performance. Our flexible connection options provide virtually unlimited bandwidth to support both traditional telephony equipment and next-generation IP PBXs. With our solution, you’ll gain all the advantages and features of a converged network, without the cost and hassle of replacing a PBX that has not reached its end-of-life.
Benefits of VoIP:
- Achieve IP voice connectivity to IP PBXs
- Customizable for any size trunk and pay for only what you need
- Earn 30-60% savings with competitive rates and free on-net calls regardless of locations
- Highly scalable to optimize available capacity
- Flexibility to adjust for varying bandwidth requirements due to seasonal call volume fluctuations
- Dynamically vary bandwidth for specific applications
- Reliability and disaster recovery
- IP-based trunks allow unattended lines to roll over to backup devices or sites anywhere on your network
- Provides a gateway to an IP-based Unified Communications system
- Incorporate SIP PRI into existing services