Software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) meets business and technical demands by expanding bandwidth and delivering direct access to cloud applications.
Software Defined Wide Area Network, more commonly referred to as SD-WAN, adds a layer of intelligence providing real-time visibility into — and control over — network and application performance.
Your enterprise branch office wide area network is experiencing business and technical demands. These demands are driven by the proliferation of critical applications, cloud services, and mobile devices.
SD-WAN meets these demands by reliably expanding bandwidth, delivering direct access to cloud applications, and enabling seamless services insertion. Additionally, it provides a way to break free of traditional network constraints by augmenting bandwidth with widely available, low-cost broadband.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides centralized enterprise-wide configuration and real-time monitoring. This configuration also orchestrates the data flow into and through the software defined networking overlay.
- Our network consists of gateways deployed at network points-of-presence providing software defined networking services to the doorstep of SaaS, IaaS, and cloud network services. The gateways provide the advantage of an on-demand, scalable, and redundant cloud network for optimized paths to cloud destinations.
- The Managed Services Router (MSR) is a compact, thin edge device that is zero-IT-touch provisioned from the cloud for secure, optimized connectivity to applications and data. The gateways, working with the MSR, deliver dynamic multi-path optimization so multiple ordinary broadband links appear as one high-bandwidth link. Orchestrator management provides centralized configuration, real-time monitoring, and one-click provisioning of virtual services.
- Transform inexpensive broadband Internet into an enterprise-grade secure WAN without a data center headend, while improving the performance of your existing WAN.
- Maximize throughout, reliability, and performance of private MPLS and broadband Internet with application steering and link impairment remediation technologies.
- Your wide area network can now securely and reliably meet your cloud applications and services where they live — in the cloud.