Investing in firewall management guarantees network security, high performing equipment, and remote firewall monitoring.
Choose firewall management because the technology landscape is constantly changing, and therefore so are the potential security threats against your business.
Your business depends on safe, secure, high-performance communications with partners, suppliers, customers, and remote employees. Whether it’s a private Wide Area Network (WAN) or the Internet that supports this communication, it is critical that the gateways in and out of these networks are protected.
Investing in Firewall Management will guarantee that your network security equipment remains secure and performs at the highest levels at all times. That’s because it’s being managed by our team of experts.
Benefits to Firewall Management:
- Flexible Hardware Options: Our firewall management solutions allow you to choose between “bring your own” firewall, or purchase / rent one. You can trust us to only work with the most secure solutions that integrates well with our other services.
- Device Monitoring and Management: As part of our firewall management service, our security operations center will remotely monitor your firewall 24x7. The team will also handle any firmware updates and administrative configuration changes on the device.
- IPS: Our system uses deep packet inspection to analyze network traffic and block packets known to match thousands of malicious code signatures. If the IPS system detects malicious activity, those packets are blocked.
- Gateway AV: Hackers have recently become more serious by attacking malicious code to high traffic web sites. When an unsuspecting visitor clicks on this site, a virus, worm, or other malicious code can download to the unsuspecting machine. Gateway AV thwarts these attacks by checking all HTTP, HTTPs, SMTP, and FTP traffic for malicious code embedded within the traffic and blocks access to infected sites.
- Web Content Filtering: This service helps you implement company policies associated with preventing unauthorized browsing.
- Spam Filtering: This service passes all incoming email through a multi-layered SPAM filtering system that blocks or identifies/categorizes inbound SPAM. This processing takes place outside of your network, reducing network traffic and email server processing.
- Virtual Private Network: VPS allows individual employees, remote office locations, and/or suppliers to securely connect.